Saturday, January 30, 2016

A300FU Signal

Hello! I have problem with my phone. I was on Cyanogenmod, but then i wanted to flash that resurection rom or whatever its called. Booted it up, but there was very weak or no network. Then I decided to reflash stock rom. On the first time there was no signal too, but reflashed again and everything was ok. I remembered that Touchwiz is unusable and flashed again CM. On the first moment, signal was ok, but after while it started to lag. Yesterday flashed back the stock rom, and for that moment everything was ok. Waked up this morning, and what do i see?? Yes, there it`s again. Weeak or no signal. Emergency calls only.
I checked that my IMEI is not changed. Have reflashed modem with odin, sometimes thinked that it was working, but reception keeps bad. Is anyone having same issue? Maybe you can tell me how to fix this and help me?
Actual signal in my house and everywhere is good, but all problems started when I wiped all data and flashed resurection rom or whatever. :( :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Sim2ve
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment