Saturday, January 30, 2016

HELP!! Galaxy Core Prime only boots into download mode, need to recover data

Phone is stock, SM-S820L, not rooted or anything as I'm a noob, however a slightly more educated noob after watching the videos making fun of noobs from xda as well as reading the slang terms and adb noob guides.

So I can say with confidence, my phone is NOT bricked nor bootlooping. I was not trying to do any kind of flashing or rooting, I was just updating maps and cue my problem.

Phone turns on and after a minute of blank screen with no splash screen no boot animation, it shows a red letter "movinand checksum confirmation fail" error message. Same error shows up if I try to charge the phone, not sure if it's charging or not.

The phone will NOT boot into recovery, only download mode.

I need to recover data from my phone to my pc. That is my priority/main concern.
After I do that, I would then like to know how to root my phone, install clockwork cyanogen whatever so I don't have to go through this again.

Help me xda grand masters, you're my only hope.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NHIe9P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment