Sunday, January 31, 2016

LG-G3 BRICKED AFTER WiFi HOT-SPOT USE ?!

Hello, XDA, Good morning.

So i was using an LG G3 D850 as an access point for a hot spot while my internet was down for a bit, So i connected my PC to my phones WiFi Hot-spot right? K.

Now I had the phone running like this for quite some time, 2-4 hours roughly. During this time I must have used about 4-5 gigs of data on my phone (don't care about the data use :laugh: ) and nearing the end of my abuse on the phones internet use I noticed that the screen doesn't want to turn on, but the phone is still on AND routing the access point still.

Fine fine, so When i decided to wrap it up and shut er' down, i powered the phone off. Attempt to reboot the phone was laggy at best and lucky to actually reboot the phone a couple times in this state. I powered down after failing to boot up a few times pulled the battery then plugged USB in and I Got the normal screen that you would get (can't remember what it looked like) if you plugged into the USB w/o a battery in. Then after the standard battery failed to operate correctly I stupidly tried a different battery, which was 2,600 MAH / 3.8 V Li-ion battery / 9.88 Wh SAMSUNG battery, I know.... stupid.... ( LG battery : 3,000mAh / 3.8v Li-ion battery / 11.4Wh

Now after All this battery sh*t, the phone did boot up once or twice with the above battery, but that was it. Now when I plug USB into phone w/o the battery in I get the triangle with a question mark and a picture of a cell phone and USB cable going into it. Thats the only screen that shows up, except for the green/red/blue blinking notification light at the top left corner! PHONE IS RECOGNIZED in DEVICE MANAGER and ONLY when I power down , cable in PC , hold volume + , insert cable , hold Volume + for about 5-8 seconds til I hear computer sound beep then I let go and I get LGE Android MTP device , LGE Mobile USB Composite Device and LGE Mobile USB Serial Port So i have some connectivity but no screen display unless , plugged in w/o battery. I have tried flashing kdz file for sh*ts and giggles to see if it would do the trick but still the same.

Wheres the veterans at ! Thanks in advance , Cheers! :cool:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1nWip18
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment