Friday, January 29, 2016

Smart Unlock doesn't work with my car's Bluetooth connection.

I had a Nexus 5 that I could use with my car's bluetooth system as a trusted device. I could use google now to say,'OK Google, Navigate to Home'. The phone would automatically bypass the 9 dot lock screen and start navigating.

My Nexus 6 seems to not be able to do this with my car setup as a trusted device. The phone doesn't always turn on when I say OK Google. It seems like it needs to be plugged in. Also if I want to Navigate or use some other command it goes to my 9 dot lock screen and wants me to unlock to be able to start the Navigation.

It's a pain to have to unlock the phone while I am driving.

Is there a fix or something wrong with my Nexus 6?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SOgcRS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment