Sunday, January 31, 2016

Twrp question

Hello ladies and gentlemen, i have a question about safety and the Team Win Recovery Program.

Here it goes, when i have a stock samsung and i use a coded lockscreen (fingerprint or any code) it's pretty much impossible for just anyone to get into my device without pushing (volume up, home and power) and resetting the device by which my files would be deleted which is a good thing for me in case i lose my device.

But with Custom Recovery, anyone could restore my personal data whether the phone is locked doesn't matter..

Now my question is; is there any way to protect TWRP?

For example when i push on the 3 magic buttons, a password should pop up instead of entering directly into Recovery.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Please people do not reply if you don't "KNOW" anything about this stuff.

Those who do have real answers?
Please shoot!

Thanks guys.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QQpcEN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment