Monday, February 29, 2016

Asus Zenfone 2 wont OTA Update and bought Flashed with Costum ww Rom

Hi! I bought a Asus Zenfone 2 (Z00AD) 4 from China.
And it wont OTA update firmware and i cant manually do it aswell (Downloaded the new update from Asus homepage and copy/paste it to the phone)
Nothing happend.
So i mailed the dealer of the phone, and i got a massage and it follows
"Dear for we flash customized ww rom, that is why u can not update"

so, my question is, you are the leading developers of costum roms and so, can someone help me? Or Point me in the right path?
Is it somethin i can do my self, so it will update? Or do i have to just suck it up and just be greatful that i have a good phone?

Best Regards // Riffen


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ReGNSy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment