Monday, February 29, 2016

Hey Guys quick noob question..(SuperSu)

I just unlocked my bootloader, and rooted my Nexus 6, and installed TWRP 3.0.0 using the Nexus Root Toolkit.
I just installed Adaway, and unrooted it, cus I use a lot of banking apps.

But the question is, when I want to re-root it, could I just flash supersu zip with the custom recovery and that's it?
or do I have to do the root process all over again?

I remember using TWRP 2.8.6.0 on the oneplus one, and when I rebooted it from the custom recovery, it said something like
'It seems like supersu is not installed would you like to install it?' or something like that.
and 'yes' would re-root it, that simple.

it seems like TWRP 3.0.0 doesn't have that.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oSk5tj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment