Thursday, March 31, 2016

Airplane mode - keep Bluetooth and WiFi

Hi.

//some info :
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Beanstalk 6.12 (based on CM, android 6.0.1)
Xposed enabled, rooted etc.

Coverage in my school is pretty bad - low to no signal. Too much concrete I guess. Because of it my battery drops pretty fast even when I'm not using my phone.

I made a tasker profile to enable the airplane mode when there's no signal. Task detect if BT/WiFi was enabled before and turns it on again. Task disables Airplane mode after 20 mins to check for signal, and whole task restart.

However the problem is that BT is disconnected for a while, which is anoying and disables smart lock (up to first unlock), disconnect BT headphones and watch. Tweak is worth it ; now battery drops much slower. I want it to keep checking every 20 mins because there are some places where signal is pretty good.

//the question
I'm looking for a way to tweak airplane mode (or just disable signal with other method), and leave BT/WiFi untouched.

So far I found this :
http://ift.tt/1N5CpGG

I guess it's for older android versions, but tried anyway. In this folder I have almost right file. It's called "settings.db-journal". SQLite editor can't open it and build in editor shows Chinese? letters?.

If you could help me that would be awesome.

Thanks,
Peter.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VWaUnY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment