Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Bricked after flashing TWRP in Android

I have a GT SGH-i497 from AT&T. I rooted and flashed CWM recovery and CF-Auto-Root-espresso10att-espresso10uc-samsungsghi497.tar.md5 ROM. Everything was working great. Then I decided to flash TWRP recovery via TWRP Android app and not thru recovery, just to check TWRP out. Now tablet will not boot. PC would recognize it in device manager as QHSUSB_DLOAD. I then attempted to push the custom ROM and TWRP to SD card on tablet via ADB/ Fastboot. After doing so the tablet still does not boot and now my PC chimes when I connect the tablet, but in device manager it now says it is unknown. If I hold the power button while connected the PC chimes off and on. I have searched all forums all the way back to 2012, and I have not found any help. Does anyone here know what I can do to get my tablet back? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks......:good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Th1Auj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment