Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Can't unlock bootloader / flash recovery

I did a lot of google research, found a lot of stuff and I'm still stuck at my problem.

Some background information:
I wanted to flash the new Oxygen OS 3.0 Community Build, decided to perform a clean install (full wipe with system, cache, dalvik and data).
Went into TWRP, wiped phone, installed OOS 3.0 - worked.
Made my initial setup, then I wanted to boot into recovery - didn't work.
Then I booted into fastboot, tried fastboot oem unlock, it said:
fastboot oem unlock
Quote:

...
OKAY [ 0.014s]
finished. total time: 0.014s
Afterwards I checked fastboot oem device-info:
Quote:

...
(bootloader) Device tampered: true
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Device is_verified: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
(bootloader) console_locked: 1
(bootloader) exec_console_unconsole: 0
OKAY [ 0.080s]
finished. total time: 0.080s
That means still locked.
The phone won't boot up by itself.
I had to go in fastboot, and then use "fastboot continue" to get into the OS.

At the beginning, I forgot to enable the 'Allow OEM unlock' option in developer settings, it is now enabled but effect remains the same.

My question:
How do I fix my obviously broken recovery? How can I reflash it with a locked bootloader or how do I even unlock the bootloader.

PLEASE do not link me to the unbrick guides - the device is NOT bricked - it boots up with fastboot continue and also shows up as ONE A2003 when connected to pc.

What works:
+ getting into the OS (via fastboot continue)
+ getting into fastboot

What doesn't work:
- unlocking via fastboot oem unlock
- flashing a recovery (device is locked)
- booting into recovery

Thanks in advance for your help & ideas!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RLfYFz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment