Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Craked screen

Please be advised. I dropped my phone from the side of my bed. It went face down on semi hard wood. The front screen is cracked. No joke. I have had the phone for 2 weeks only. I saw all the youtube drop tests, and I can assure you that they were very lucky to have their phone screen surviving from pocket and shoulder drop. Get a very good case and screen protector. Do not use the phone without it. Just trust me, from the side of my bed (one food and 3/4 high). I may have been unlucky, but there will be other circumstance of unluckiness. Just get a case, a very good one and a very good screen protector. They can replace the screen for 350 plus tx, but you loose the water resistance after automatically.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V5ZUDP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment