Wednesday, March 30, 2016

D2212: IN Version: Phone loses Network : Have restored Original D2212_18.5.B.0.26 ftf

HI Friends, (@Vinay)
I am new here, and have specifically registered to seek your help
I have D2212 IN version which was SIM unlocked.
Apparently, I was successful in
1) Unlocking the boot loader
2) Installing Vinay's Custom Nitrogen ROM

Subsequently, I used the phone happily for over 1month and problems started happening where Phone lagged so much that it became unbearable.
Also at the same time, I noticed my phone would lose its network.
I would get a X next to SIM indicator. No Signal. I swapped the SIM into other phone, the SIM works fine.
I put other working sim in the E3 D2212, again no Network. No Data (2G, 3G). Only WiFi works

So I decided to roll back to D2212_18.5.B.0.26_Customized IN.ftf via Flashtool
Still no dice. I still see no network.

When I hit *#*#7378423#*#*
I think (repeat think) the phone is SIM Locked.
No matter which slot (1 or 2) I insert it, I don't get Network or DATA
But I can certainly vouch the Same Vodafone IN SIM was working on the phone earlier.
Any help in this regards is greatly appreciated.
Regards
Dharmesh Shah
Mumbai, INDIA


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/232nmEN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment