Thursday, March 31, 2016

Help with part for SM-N900T or SM-N900A and black screen issue.

Hello

1) I have phone that was water damaged on couple parts (The water detection stickers are intact on cell phone and inside under main board, except on battery have half red)
I was cleaning board and one tiny resistor was burned/unsoldered well it come off and I was not able to measure it. It is R710 (look for SIM600 top) you can see on schematic. SM-N900A-TSHOO-7 (you can fine in google or other search engine)
My Phone is SM-N900T and it look exactly as SM-N900A (I guess the hardware is same but software might be different)

2) Also the screen does not come on. Any body know is voltage across C622 should be exactly 3.0 volts? I have there same voltage as battery if Battery 4V I get there 4V and if I ohm-out it look like connected directly to the battery terminals??? or chip shorted (U606 "MAX77804")


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UvCvgd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment