Wednesday, March 30, 2016

How do I update to latest firmware through Odin? (Not the standard question)

Hi

As my country haven't gotten the latest update, I decided to download it through SamFirm (official firmware from Samsungs servers, just not capped in download speed like Sammobile).

But the thing is, that after decrypting, it's giving me 5 files and not just one .tar

The first 3 are named AP_xxx, BL_xxx and CP_xxx so it's pretty easy to guess where I should but them. But the last two files are named CSC_AUT and HOME_CSC_AUTO, so which should I use in the CSC slot?

Also, the UMS slot is greyed out, after putting one in the CSC slot and is stating that the firmware is only filling 65mb, even though it fills 1.8gb.

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/232h9sx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment