Thursday, March 31, 2016

Huawei p8 gra-L09

Hi guys, I know it's not the right section, but I can't open a thread on P8's one. I have a big problem with my phone. I bought it when it was in a bootloop; this guy tried to install Marshmallow and he failed it. I managed to roll back to b110 version and now I'm stucked. I can't install a higher version, the phone works (not fine; i can't receive calls, watch videos etc etc) but it works. i have the original IMEI; When I'm trying to install a higher version from local I get an error massage like: software install failed! get help from....and than it reboots back. I unlocked the bootloader too. What can i do? Sorry for my bad english, I hope to find some support from you guys.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VVXgkF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment