Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Kingroot Troubles w/ Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Hello this morning I tried to root my phone using the KingRoot app trough the purify app I downloaded yesterday. When my phone started to "root" it turned off. And when I try to turn it back on it doesn't power up. Instead I am met with a small red message at the top left of the screen that states "KERNAL IS NOT SEANDRIOD ENFORCING Custom binary blocked by FAP Lock" I went to a local phone repair shop and they tried to factory reset my phone and that didn't work. The employee stated that the root is already started and needs to be finished and referred me to this site to seek help. Please help I have no technological back round and just want my phone to work again. :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MC0tnz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment