Wednesday, March 30, 2016

need help quick please

hello my name is teddy could you please help me im in real trouble i recently rooted my samsung galaxy E7 with kingroot it was real easy no problem success. so i thought it would be cool to root my wifes brand new galaxy notebook 4 with king root latest version i think 4.6.8 or something close to that her carir is at&t and it was rooting all of a suden it read eror fix or boost i dont really recal but the phone now shows a triangle (yellow) with an exclamation mark that says System software not authorized by At&t has been found on your phone please turn of your phone and go to the nearest At&T for help , on top inleft top corner in small red letter it says secure fail: kernel. can you please help me restore it i mean unroot it or restore back to normal im in so much trouble please respond soon to privatesimpleclient@gmail.com thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RyMPOW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment