Thursday, March 31, 2016

Phone Locking Up

I'm hoping that this isn't a unique problem just for me but this is literally the first time I've had this problem. Depending on the use of my Note 5 will determine if I can even unlock my phone the next time I turn it on. I'll go about my usual use of any phone should be able to accomplish (browsing Instagram/Facebook/Chrome/Email/Pinterest/etc.). After a little while it become noticeable that the phone is starting to slow down considerably if I continue to use it. However, the one that really grinds my gears is I'll do my typical browsing and then lock my phone, put it back in my pocket. Something we all do, however, the next time I go to pull out my phone I can't even get the screen to come on for sometimes five minutes. I can hear it thinking with random sounds of the lock screen either responding to my fingers touching the screen or the un/lock sound but nothing happens. Sometimes, I can see the screen and all the notifications that I want to check on but nothing is happening. Sometimes, I'll double tap the home button to get to the camera shortcut programmed to it and sometimes the camera app comes up like it should but it is completely unresponsive.

So the steps I've tried to resolve the issue:
  • Restore to Stock ROM
  • Different ROMs
  • Even leaving the Stock ROM alone and just seeing if it still occurs

I'm just not sure what to try next. There's a chance the problem could be a memory error that's occurring physically but I'm not 100% sure.

Attached is my Note 5's current state of customization. Any help with this would be very very much appreciated.

Thank you

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 2016-03-31 19.56.19.png Views: N/A Size: 195.3 KB ID: 3703170   Click image for larger version Name: 2016-03-31 19.56.24.png Views: N/A Size: 184.2 KB ID: 3703171  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X0zzpR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment