Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Q: 'Files'-app on OOS, integrated 'Google Drive' not updating, how come?

Hello!

I'm a huge fan of OOS' 'Files' app. I like how it's completely black themed and I really like it integrated Google Drive with a black theme as well. Now I have a little problem with it and I don't know how to solve it. It doesn't seem to update the folders of Google Drive. Some folders are missing, new files and folders are not updated. If I launch the Google Drive app - presto: there they are.. but if I switch back to the 'Files' app, nothing changed. It's kind of weird! Anyone else have this?

Information:
Stock OOS 2.2.0 with TWRP and root.
Files App is a file explorer that came with OOS and has drive integration with the nice black theme.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VTTEj6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment