Tuesday, March 29, 2016

[SCRIPT/ZIP][v1.0] Init.d enabler @ stock kernel / ALL DEVICES / NO BUSYBOX needed

I present you universal script to enable Init.d in ALL ANDROID DEVICES (I hope...) while running the stock kernel. NO BUSYBOX required! It is packed in easy to use ZIP flashable :cool:

Requirements:
- a rooted Android device :)
- ANY tool to flash a ZIP (custom recovery or FlashFire app)

Installation:
1. Custom recovery - open file using "Install Zip" option and confirm "Yes - install..."
2. FlashFire - open file using "Flash ZIP or OTA" option (default mount options). Tap "FLASH"

How to check:
Just check if /data/initd_test.log file exists (optionally you can check its content) :cool:

NOTE:
If it does not work for your device - please post here a feedback! I will try to find a reason and tune my script :cool:

Credits: @Chainfire, @JustArchi


Hit Thanks button if you like my work. If you really appreciate my work - feel free to buy me a beer :)

Attached Files
File Type: zip initd_any_stock_v1.0.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.1 KB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Th1yCI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment