Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Things after upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile - any solve?

My third device, main one and the only able to run supported version of Windows 10 Mobile - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Dual SIM Country Variant Russia RM-1075, before it there were Highscreen WinJoy and the first is Nokia Lumia 620. Backup from L620 were applied on WinJoy and then backup from WinJoy were applied on 640 when I become an owner of it.

I never used Windows Insider on this one, upgraded by the first hours update made available via Upgrade Advisor.

First I thought it all went well, but today I can provide a list of what is broken:
  • Groove Music app on All apps list has no icon. App is working
  • TeamViewer: Remote Control listed twice. When I`m trying to delete it, nothing happens, "faked" one not listed in Storage utility at the Settings and produce black screen when trying to launch it (just start screen wents black, no actual app starting). Working one, app with the icon is just works, can be deleted, can be installed if deleted, no impact on that fake.
  • Many apps were with the blank icon at the Storage utility, even if they has icon on it`s tile or in the All apps list. I just reinstalled those I could remove and their icons at the Storage were fixed. MiracastView and PrintDialog still has the accent color only. I'm unable or afraid to delete those as they something like system apps, they`re not listed anywhere else.
  • Sometimes my phone just reboots with no reason, may be just lying on the table without any move while that. It happens once per one or two days.
  • Device Portal. Just nothing on the tab Home and list of installed apps never loading at the Apps tab. Processes, Networks and all the rest works. I tried to use thirdparty app Device Diagnostics HUB, it produces Server Internal Error 500 when trying to access the Apps tab, nevermind running on phone itself or connected remotely via Wi-Fi from the PC
  • There is an app without name or icon trying to be installed or update, I don`t know, at the Store. It produces 0x81030131 error after every try. Trying to download 5.7 megabytes, mates with similar issue also reports about 11.5 megabytes
I know there is Hard reset may help but I have many apps and games which data will not be recovered via backup, also some apps are no longer listed into Windows Store.

Is there any I can do about that? My phone is not hacked yet by now but I`m open for any suggestions that will lead not to anything related to flashing/reflashing the entire phone. Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/232hknJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment