Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Upgraded to Marshmallow (BTU UK ROM) Now slight yellow tint to display.

I have just upgraded my S6 to Marshmallow, I noticed straight away the screen now has a slight yellow tint,
this was not there on Android L, it also seems to lack the same sort of contrast it had before.

I asked a few friends to check theirs and the same thing has happened, I have tried a full wipe etc and messed with the display settings but still the same.

When you first turn the phone on, you see the Samsung Logo, it starts off a nice white and then you see it turn yellowish.

So something in the software has changed, I wonder if it is just the S6 that does this? Is it too stop screen burn from the blue pixels or have Samsung gone all Apple and gimped the screen to make the S7 look better?

Also adapt display > modepreviewtablet has gone in marshmallow!, although I didn't have to do this on Android L.

Either way I'm frustrated now.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pIt4Nt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment