Thursday, March 31, 2016

XT1524 SD Card Error

Hi,

I have huge issues with my SDCard. Since I'm on CM13 and formated the SD as internal memory, the card becomes corrupted after a few weeks. My first card which was replaced suddenly caused the system to freeze and then it would not Boot while the card was inserted. Every attempt to reformatreformat in TWRP (which initially did not boot with inserted card too) or in Windows were unsuccessful so I assume the card was broken on a low level.

The new card shows similar signs after only a week (read only fs errors) but I was able to reformat in Android to the "normal" external Mode. I should mention that it is a 64GB Sdxc card. It the only difference between sdxc and sdhc is filesystem support right?

Does anyone have issues with internal memory mode?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TlKzyY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment