Thursday, March 31, 2016

Youtube resolution

Hi guys, I'm sorry if this has been discussed in another thread, but I've been digging into this for about 2 hours now, and found nothing. I have a backup galaxy s advance, that I recently flashed with a cm 11 rom, and I'm not sure, but I'm under the impression that before with 4.1.2 stock, I could watch 480p videos on youtube, now the maximum resolution is 360p, and it's kinda pixelated. My question is....stock, is 360p the maximum resolution supported ? Also, is there any mod/fix whatever that can force youtube to go to 480p ? From my limited knowledge a 800x480 display should be 480p compatible, but please correct me if I'm wrong :) I've tried to modify the pixel density from build prop, but with no effect. Any help would be much appreciated :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/235KVfO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment