Thursday, April 28, 2016

Bluetooth Stack Protocols

Hi Everyone, I'm new here - just made an account because I cannot figure this problem out. I just started playing around with Xposed and I LOVE it by the way! but unfortunately that's not why I'm here. I have a Headrush bluetooth headset, it's great, has a built in mic, a2dp & works for calls even on a old ipod touch 4th gen for some reason though, my Lenovo a-5500f a8 ideatab running android 4.4.2 won't read the mic, I only have the media option, no call option.

I don't know what to do. there's like nothing at all on this, I read ONE forum that someone was experiencing my problem, and the only answer was that it's most likely because it's a WiFi tablet & wasn't meant to make phone calls on. I love my tablet & my headphones & would really be blown away if I could find a solution to this. I'm good with Linux & Windows, just learning Android stuff & it's really similar to Linux so it's not too far off, but I'm so clueless on this..

So an overview: my tablet won't detect the mic/phone call protocol for this headset, the headset works 100% on all other devices except for my new tablet.. I also have a few USB OTG's, is it possible I could perhaps run another bluetooth through a OTG? SixAxis works great, I can connect a controller, but not this mic..

any brainstorming to this helps, thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WugcHk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment