Saturday, April 30, 2016

Galaxy s5 stock firmware (help)

So yesterday, i bought my secondhand galaxy s5 on my local store, the store didn't give me the box or any document about it. so i tried to figure out if this one isn't a fake one. the label behind the battery told me that this is a g900f variant, still being curious i check the imei on imei.info and it says that this is an original g900f (i also checked the phone build on the setting menu it also said this is a proper g900f), but long story short i found out that my phone is already rooted by the previous owner, so i tried to unroot it, but when i do it the phone stuck in the bootloop, so i downloaded odin, usb driver, and a new stock rom for the g900f on my laptop, i get the phone to the download mode (odin mode? i dunno what is it called) and it said my device is a g900v variant, and when i tried to flash the g900f stock rom i always failed. now i'm confused wheter if my s5 indeed is a real g900f or a g900v. what should i do now? do i have to download a g900v stock rom, or try another g900f stock rom? :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r7NSyu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment