Saturday, April 30, 2016

Help Unbrick S4 Mini I9190. None is working !!!

Hello,
I am trying to unbrick my S4 mini I9190. It is rooted with CWM recovery and Stock Rom. Suddenly, it stop working and keep restarting at Samsung Logo screen. I can still enter both recovery and download modes; but all the methods I tried failed so far. I tried:
1) To install new stock Rom (downloaded from Sammobile) using odin. The process finished successfully and the phone restarted normally but then stuck again at Logo-screen. Recovery remains CWM and did not changed to stock samsung recovery !!!
2) I tried to install custom CWM Rom (cm-13.0-20160428-NIGHTLY-serrano3gxx.zip) through SD-Card from CWM Recovery screen but installation keeps failing. Also using Sideload fails.
3) If I tried to wipe / factory reset, it started a bit then suddenly the phone restarted.
4) If I tried to wipe Dalvic cach, I got the error E: unknown volume for path [/sbfs].
5) Installing new Recovery image (CWM: recovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-serranoltexx.tar.md5) through odin seems not working. Nothing happen even odin says every time ""All threads completed. (succeeded 1 / failed 0".

Any Ideas what to do ?!! How I can fix the Problem and unbrick my Phone !!!!:crying:

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XZj4Ld
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment