Saturday, April 30, 2016

Problems with callers hearing me

So I recently bought a Verizon s5 and right away I flashed BOK3 and rooted the s5. (followed the steps in this post http://ift.tt/1W3p0nB) any time I call someone or they call me they say im breaking up. It's like the mic is dropping in an out like I don't have service. I read on a couple of website to turn off the "ok google" or to plug in your headphones then unplug them but nothing has worked. If I switch to speakerphone they can hear me for like 10 seconds then it goes back to them not being able to hear me. This isn't a problem with reception because I have 4 bars 4g lte and still have the issue. I have also restarted my phone called right back and they still cant hear me. If i use bluetooth in my car they can hear me fine. I haven't noticed any problems while using snapchat and the mic messing up? any one have advice? btw this is a brand new s5.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WZ2rB3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment