Sunday, May 29, 2016

Apps On Rooted Samsung Galaxy J5 constantly crashing

Hi guys,

So I've literally just tried to root my Samsung Galaxy J5 and though successful, apps like Download Manager, TouchWiz and Storage Media are all crashing leaving my phone practically useless.

Here's what I did:

Downloaded the following packages:
Odin v3.09
CF-Auto-Root J5Nite J5nltexx smj500fn

and then proceeded to boot up the phone in download mode, launched odin and added the cf auto root to the PA slot in odin

I then plugged the phone in via usb, the com box turned blue (I'd heard that this is ok) and pressed start, it did it's thing and rebooted.

I then found out that KNOX was tripped and now when the phone boots the more important apps that make the phone actually useful stop working.

Any ideas on what has happened and how I can fix it?

Thanks guys!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Ud6vbt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment