Monday, May 30, 2016

LG L90 D410 showing 0% battery and bootloop

Hi,

My friend approached me with his LG L90 D410 and told me to try to get his phone out of bootloop.

Prerequisites:

He says his phone was rooted, but then he saw update of kingroot and he did that update and after that phone rebooted and it's stuck there ever since.

What have I tried:

I have brought many of my friends' and my phones back to life. But this one is a new case for me. Phone is stuck on 0%. I have charged it for hours, on putting on charging, phone shows 0%(like in image below) , then it shows LG logo for 3-5 seconds and then it reboots and again same 0%, then LG logo and reboot.

If I remove it from charge, it just reboots on 0% sign until it dies. Doesn't seem to be a hardware problem.

I can't get into recovery or download/software mode as you call it. I have tried all possible combinations of keys, doesn't work, laptop can't recognize it fully. Installed drivers too, still nothing.
(to confirm, please someone give me keys combination for both recovery and software mode.)

I have Googled, looked into forums and sites, can't find a solution. Sorry if this was already encountered by someone.
I know I have to get it back to stock ROM using KDZ, but phone should have some charge first to get into download mode and such. Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZ3uPy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment