Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sim Card PIN Problem

I just bought a Nexus 6p again and as soon as I started to do updates I realized that it was not immediately insert pin sim soon as the phone to turn it on, after a few moments almost did not accept more ', telling me as a message "unable to operation with the pin ".and I was forced to shut down and power on.For curiosity 'I went into the security settings and disable it sorprise..not I can do to change it, he says" wrong pin you another 3 attempts, "but I can do 200 also gives me 'the same error.The phone takes good and also reads the memory of sim, in short, has no problem.Have also tried with two other sim, problem persist.but same way to disable it or change it and' just started, use 5 secont to do everything, otherwise usual situation.

Sorry my bad english.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UrMK2T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment