Monday, May 30, 2016

Update prl..

Hi guys.. I have a freedompop g2 (ls980) I'm not quite sure what they programmed with but some kind of custom rom for their service?

I had this phone working on ringplus but then they booted me/canceled me :angel:

But when I popped this phone on my other ring+ account.. it didn't exactly instantly come up.. I had to program the msn/phone number manually.. and then I got voice service.. but past that.. the 3G/LTE just won't work.. the phone is constantly caught in this mode

Attachment 3767137

So I'm not sure what the problem is.. as I see it

it could be

1. software?
2. ringplus?

when I dial the programming code ##775# it crashes.. (hitting activate this device also causes a crash) I also see this problem is for others on ring+ but this phone used to work perfectly before ring+ kicked me off a certain account.

I am rooted have twrp on there.. and have put on this mod and taken it back off.. and I do have it on the wifi.. there is a myth or something that the prl can be programmed by wifi?? but doesn't work in my case.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_1094.jpg Views: N/A Size: 233.2 KB ID: 3767137  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NZhqt4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment