Thursday, June 30, 2016

Best tethering SmartWatch (any price). (chinese manufacturers)

Hi, as the title says, which do you consider to be the best tethering smartwatch on the market today?
I recon there is no full android, tethering smartwatch yet, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Could you please also let me (us) know what seems to be the best brands of tethering smartwatches? The most reliable ones, the ones that the product doesn't break down after a few weeks ;)

Also, I'm asking for chinese manufacturers. None of those Moto, Samsung, Huawey etc...(even if some of those might be chinese), you know what I mean :) I'm asking for tethering watches that you may find on gearbest, for example.

Thanks! :good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297iGHP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment