Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Can't see TWRP Backups in TWRP Folder

Now i know this is a common-ish issue with some variants as to the actual problem, i should know i've been trying to fix this for the last 48 hours but have eventually had to ask.

I made a TWRP Backup that when I look in the TWRP File Browser i know is stored in /sdcard/TWRP which i think is the same as storage/emulated/0/TWRP which is where i see an empty TWRP folder in both ES File Explorer, File Manager HD and Root Explorer. I've searched and this is the only TWRP folder on the device that is found and i've turned on 'Root Explorer' yet the folder is always empty, in fact ES File Explorer see's it but actually won't let me go into it like the other 2.

I've seen various things about such as Terminal Emulator commands but i can't get this to work, i just want to be able to move the backup to my PC and be done with it (until i have to worry about putting it back)

Can anyone help with how i can get this to work?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/293Uw4N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment