Wednesday, June 29, 2016

[HELP] Flashing Spreadtrum SC5735 failed: uart send error

Hello, Good day!

I need help using ResearchDownload Tool. I am currently looking for a workaround for the error I encountered when flashing stock rom to a spreadtrum tablet. I found a stock firmware for this online and downloaded it. Installed SCI USB2Serial driver in order to read the tab in Windows 7 32 Bit. Turned the tab off, connect the tab to the computer while pressing Volume down. After 8 seconds, I'm getting an error Failed: uart send error. What does it mean? Used all of my usb cable but to no avail. I checked Youtube for the fix, followed the instruction but still getting the same error. I used a different PC and still getting the same. Now, I'm desperately seeking help here if one did encounter this kind of issue and was able to resolve it.

Regards!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29dVtbw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment