Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I'm really confused.Why no Sticky or easy to find information on DOK2 Root

Hope someone can help. I've been trawling through the forum for a couple of hours and cannot seem to find a dedicated guide to rooting or installing custom recovery on DOK2 firmware. A lot of conflicting information but nothing solid.

From reading I have come to the conclusion that there is no full root available only systemless?

I want to install maximum overdrive but see it includes a lot of root programs that will not work on systemless root eg viper.

Am I totally off the ball here? Does my systemless root become full root if I install a prerooted rom.

I cannot get over the lack off or very outdated info regarding DOK2.

Hope someone can help me and others who may be in the same situation.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295JVDM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment