Wednesday, June 29, 2016

In need of urgent help with recovery-fastboot-droidboot corrupt zenfone 5 (a502cg)

Hello guys. I bricked my asus zenfone t00k (a502cg) after flashing a version of twrp custom recovery and factory resetting the device. Pc recognizes it as ISoc and cloverview when i install intel usb driver and ISoc driver. I can't enter recovery, fastboot or droidboot using combinations. Adb and fastboot do not recognize it either. The unbrick do not work, it gives windriver error (usb_bulk_read) error. I'm in urgent need of helping hands. Please sombody help me or those having the same device kindly extract dnx.bin, iwfi.bin, osdnx.bin and fastboot.pos.bin via adb commands and share them. Thanks in advance... please contact me via: jonahhh85@gmail.com


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/293UtWJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment