Thursday, June 30, 2016

Increase Internal Storage through Marshmallow?

Well...

I've got a moto E and a 8GB SD card. I have been using MM(AICP) for like months and I really love the ROM and its battery backup but the thing is I'm running out of storage space.. The system itself takes like 1.2 GB out of 2.1 GB available internal storage and few basic apps - I'm full... :(

I have only 1 game and would like to try more like I used to but can't download as play stores says I'm out of space... Updating apps have been an issue too.. I want to fix this by buying a Samsung 32GB EVO+ class 10 (20MB/s Write Speed) and use it as my internal storage...

Worth it?
Anyone using their SDCards as internal storage? Bugs or Good Experience?
Should I buy or go back to CM11?

-Thanks:)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29v2912
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment