Thursday, June 30, 2016

OnePlus One Recovery Help

Hi,

I have a OnePlus One and I was having a lot of battery and network issues on Cyanogen 13.1 build version MHC19Q. I tried to do a factory reset but my phone would just not boot after the reset. It was stuck on the Cyanogen logo for over 50 minutes. So I tried to shut it down and redo the whole thing multiple times but I was facing the same issue.

So I tried to flash the ROM (downloaded from the Cyanogenmod support page). I did this through ADB but every time the installation stops midway because of

"signature verification failed"

And my computer does not recognize my phone on fastboot mode. I can only get to recognize the device when I go to recovery mode, do apply update from ADB

Please help!! I do not know how to fix this and I cannot do anything with my phone any more :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2975p28
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment