Thursday, June 30, 2016

[REQUEST] Support for LG Optimus Zone 3

So, hey, guys. I'm not exactly new here. This is just my first ever account on here, so I can interact with the forums.

I know it may seem like I am freeloading, and technically I am... But is it possible that some highly generous person might be able to compile an AOSP ROM for the LG Zone 3? I have no access to a PC, although I have ChainFire's FlashFire, which works. I also didn't know where to put this thread (you will see why at the end of this post) so if it needs to be moved, I will not have any problem with it.

Again, this is just a request. Anyone who wants to complain to me about freeloading, please don't. I have enough problems with family at the moment, and would rather not have to be on my phone telling someone off than helping my parents get through stuff.

Another thing, the LG Zone 3 isn't even listed as a device on these forums, probably since it is a low end phone (I got it for $40 and it has 8GB of storage, pretty good for a cruddy phone). Could someone add it, just so people like me with this phone can also ask for support, or even publish stuff for this phone?

Finally, I would like to thank anyone who has read this. I know I have taken your time, but anyone and everyone who helps has my deepest gratitude.

Thank you for your support,
Xzanah


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298ce5x
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment