Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sony Xperia Z2, runs hot, battery drain, rear Camera and flash not working.

Good day. Im new here and really need advice. I have the Sony Xperia z2, the screen cracked and the touch input stopped working, so I used the phone with a computer mouse and all was working fine except the cracked screen. Send it in for repairs, now has a new screen but now the phone's battery is discharging 1% every minute, camera and flashlight is not working and it's really hot on the back of the phone. Updated the phone software to Android marshmallow, results are still the same. I then opened the phone myself (the company did not waterproof it again), I then unplugged the camera and closed the phone, now the battery is operating normally again and it's not running that hot anymore. Plugging the camera back in results in steap battery drain, running hot and error: "camera stopped working" when opening any camera app or doing camera diagnostic. The Flashlight is also not working. Should I order a new camera unit and how does the Flashlight work or can it be fixed/replaced? I dont really want to spend lots of cash on this phone by handing it in to the repair center again, im a student and it already cost me R3700/250$ just for screen repairs.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29qWpWh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment