Sunday, July 31, 2016

G4 Making Unlock Sound Play Full Length

Hello,
One thing I always play with while rooted are system ui sounds, especially lock/unlock sounds. I have been wondering for the longest time if there is some way to make the unlock sound play it's full length, rather than only about a second. (i.e. circlemosaic_unlock, hulahoops_unlock) The thing is, the locking sound (i.e. hulahoops_lock) plays for as long as the sound file is.. or at least multiple seconds longer than the unlock sound.
I have never had a "touchdown" sound longer than a second, so I'm not sure how long that one plays, but any insight/help would be so much appreciated.
(I would finally be able to let the engine roar in my Jaguar F-Type lockscreen pack!) :p


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azVkwW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment