Friday, July 29, 2016

Nor recovering from lost signal

Hi All

I got my Xperia XP for about a month and noticed my phone sometimes does not recover (restore) from lost signal. Further details:

1) Usually happens after bluetooth device connection
2) I did replace a new SIM card but same
3) SIM1 is set to be my default SIM card. When it happens, SIM1 shows no signal but never restores (I once tried to wait for 30mins and took the phone for different locations and still never restores). At that time SIM2 appears to have normal signal, but when I make call from SIM2, SIM2 signal drops to zero immediately and fails to make call.
4) Quick solution is to turn on/off the plane mode or restart

I believe this is a bug and wonder if anyone here has experienced the same?

Thanks - this is very annoying as I will miss important calls while I thought the phone was working.

Ken


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2axTZGN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment