Sunday, July 31, 2016

Questions about rooting the Sprint version HTC 10

So, I am pretty much stuck with Sprint, so if I want to upgrade my HTC 10 I am going to have to get a phone through them.

First of all, Sprint dosen't block you from using HTC's root method on their phones, do they?

And also, I read that using HTC's method now will only invalidate part of your warranty, but not all of it? I couldn't find any confirmation on this, most were from forum posts from years ago. I especially would like to know about physical defects or issues such as Uh Oh protection still applying if you are rooted.

And finally, once I root my phone, would I then have root access on the installed stock rom, or would I have to re-flash it with a custom rom that was made for root access?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ap43Cw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment