Saturday, July 30, 2016

STUCK ON FLYME I am on flyme 5 global version. I have flashed custom recover via LOGO

I am on flyme 5 global version. I have flashed custom recover via flasify. after some tym phone switched of suddenly n get stucked on flyme logo. I am not sure whethere my debugging mode is on or off. The problem is now I am not able to get into recovery(stock & custom) mode. Only I can get into fastboot mode. But I have tried lots of fastboot commands to flash my phone but failed. every time it says booting...FAILED (remote: unknown command) or download for partition 'recovery' is not allowed. I went to my locaL repairing center but they failed also. Service center is too far from our locality.


Seeking for your help.. Kindly help me to get back my phone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2amUWlC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment