Friday, July 29, 2016

Swapon error- Invalid argument while using roehsoft ram expander

I have a telus (AT&T type ) Samsung Galaxy S3 and I have the stock rom and my phone is rooted. Now my phone is getting too slow so I want to increase my ram and I was using roehsoft ram expander first I use the memory check swap and it showed that my phone fully supports swapping but when I started using roehsoft and tapped swap activ then it would just give me a swapon error - invalid argument and it does not increase my ram need help to figure that out please help I used my internal and an external SD card to test but both are in vain plus it always shows that my SD card has write protection whereas I can add all stuff into it! Any ways the help I need is for the invalid argument error.:(:(:(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajkEdJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment