Sunday, July 31, 2016

What has lucky patcher done to my apps!

So I was running out of space on my phone, and I noticed lucky patcher had a function to move apps to sd card even apps that couldn't be moved in system settings. So I moved everything back to internal via system settings, went through to lucky patcher and moved all apps to sdcard. all went fine with no errors, however disk space did not improve much.

then drama, after rebooting the phone I found all my icons have been rearranged, and I got about 50 toast messages saying "shortcut xxx already exists" rebooted again and same thing (icons rearrange every reboot). So I went back to system settings, moved all apps back to internal, then moved apps through system settings to sd card again. But rebooted and the same thing is happening, everytime I reboot my icons are rearranged and all these toast messages are coming, I know its something to do with what lucky patcher did as it never happened before I tried the move to sdcard within the app.

Anyone got any ideas on what may be causing this? I removed LP but same thing is happening and after removing LP some of the icons such as facebook just show as the green android icon, Im also noticing blue dots on most of the apps that are showing the toast message, even though they were on sdcard before they didnt have a blue dot.

I guess the issue is the sdcard is loading slower than internal memory but still this shouldn't happen if only the data has been moved right, as the app should still sit on internal.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ap47SJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment