Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Google Now gives error "Network error. Check your network connections and try again."

So, you may have heard of this error before, I got it randomly today for no reason while trying to use Google Now on Tap, so I tried uninstalling updates for Google Play Services etc. and it just resulted in me having to re-enable Google Now Cards blah blah blah, which wouldn't work and kept saying the error and doing nothing.

After spamming to opt-in to Google Now (after a fresh reset of the phone), it eventually let me, and I spammed refresh in the Google App and it eventually refreshed, but 9/10 times it will just fail with that error.

What do I do? This is seriously annoying and I use Google Now for so much crap nowadays, it's hard to live without now...

I've tried resetting, it seems to be an account related issue from the research I've done so far, reading up about other people's attempts to fix it etc.

Thanks in advance guys, I appreciate it.

I'm on a Nexus 6P running Android 6.0.1 and it's not rooted.

-Andrew


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bAFZ2S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment