Monday, August 29, 2016

Help needed to bypass Lock Screen

Hi, I am trying to unlock a Galaxy J1 Ace SM-J111F/DS for my colleague. The phone belonged to his younger brother who had passed away in an accident, now that he's gone, we have no information as to now to unlock his phone.

I have tried researching and searching around for methods but to no avail. I was hoping maybe someone here could provide some assistance :)
A factory reset is out of the question as he needed to access information stored inside the phone

Some device details:
  • Device is locked by a pattern lock
  • Unable to unlock via Google account(No one in his family knows his account name/password)
  • Phone is not Rooted
  • Phone is FRP Locked

Things I have wanted to try and done so far:
  • Intended to flash a bypass to unlock the lock screen
  • Attempted to flash a custom recovery in order to flash the bypass, however FRP is locked and it does not allow a custom recovery to be flashed
  • Attempted various methods of "security exploits" to unlock, but appears to be patched on current firmware
  • Tried to search methods of unlocking FRP, however all the methods I've seen so far requires access to developers option, or requires a flash of stock firmware.
  • Tried accessing device via ADB, however it does not work as USB debugging is not enabled

I'm currently out of options trying to do this by myself, we would really appreciate it if someone could help us out in this :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c2YVmK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment