Monday, August 29, 2016

MOTO G3 Turbo Edition | Xposde framework Installation Problem

I have been trying to install xposed framework on Moto G turbo edition but i can't get through it properly. Also in xposed installer i'm getting a message saying"The latest version of xposed is not currently active. Did you install the framework and reboot?" but when i try to install the framework, i am stuck with error 255 :( . And in the framework section of the xposed installer there is other message telling me that xposed is not compatible with my android SDK. but i have seen other people using it. I have tried older versions also but couldn't get it working. can anyone help in this matter???.
I am currently running android 6.0.1

Xposed Installer 1
Xposed Installer 2
Error 255


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bQwWaP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment